Bike Fests are family friendly cycling events for new and novice riders of all ages.
Each Bike Fest will be run by a CAN-BIKE Instructor and have fun activities and giveaways to help you learn how to ride safely and feel more confident on your bike. A mechanic will also be on site to do safety checks and help get your bike running smoothly. After everyone has taken part in the activities, there will be a short, easy ride where you can practice your new cycling skills.
This event is perfect for all ages!
- Learn how to ride a bike.
- Get to know the rules of the road.
- Discover some helpful tips to make cycling safer and easier.
- Feel more confident riding anywhere in the City.
Join us for any or all of the events this year!
- Saturday August 11th, 2018 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Meadowvale Community Centre
6655 Glen Erin Drive, Mississauga
Important event information!
- All participants must have a bike and a helmet to take part in the activities.
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Cancellation Policy: If warranted by the weather forecast, Bike Fests will be cancelled ahead of the event day. Cancellation decisions will be made by the end of the business day prior to the ride and be posted on the Mississauga Bikes website and social media. NOTE: There will be NO Rain Dates or rescheduling for cancelled events.
**No registration required**