Bicycle Friendly Communities Workshop
The City of Mississauga is pleased to be working with the Share the Road Cycling Coalition to host a Bicycle Friendly Communities Workshop on Thursday, March 7, 2019.
In this interactive, full-day Workshop, attendees will:
- Gain an understanding of the of the Bicycle Friendly Communities process.
- Explore Mississauga’s existing cycling assets and programs related to education, encouragement, enforcement, and evaluation & planning.
- Learn about what communities similar to Mississauga have done to make themselves better places for people on bikes.
- Create a short-term, action-oriented work plan to help Mississauga become more bicycle friendly.
- Build new connections with other stakeholders to ensure that the resulting work plan becomes a reality.
Register today by following the link below:
Click on the image above to open a PDF version of the workshop agenda