Aquitaine Avenue Road Safety Improvement Project
The City of Mississauga has identified Aquitaine Avenue (Tenth Line West to Millcreek Drive) as a candidate for road safety improvements. The purpose of the project is to increase the comfort, accessibility, and safety for all road users. A second virtual community meeting will be held on May 27, 2021. Meeting materials can be found on the project event page.
Project feedback can be submitted to:
Active Transportation Technologist, City of Mississauga
Please submit feedback by June 10, 2021.
Virtual Community Meeting
The City of Mississauga Transportation & Works Department will be holding a second virtual community meeting for this project. Participants will need to register via Eventbrite.
Date & Time
Thursday May 27th, 2021
6:30 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
The City is using the online tool Webex to support this virtual community meeting. If we may help you with accessibility accommodations to participate in this City online event, please contact Matthew Sweet, Manager, Active Transportation, City of Mississauga, firstname.lastname@example.org, a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the meeting to determine a suitable accommodation.
To continue and preserve the effectiveness of the non-statutory public engagement process and to protect the health and safety of the public during COVID-19 recovery, the City of Mississauga will be holding virtual community meetings.
By registering for this online event, you agree to the following:
- My name or the handle under which my personal computer is registered may be visible to all participants within the meeting. No other personal information may or will be publicly seen or shared except for my surroundings and any other personal information which I choose to make available or disclose during the meeting.
- The collection by the City of Mississauga of my email address through Eventbrite is solely for the purposes of sharing information and updates pertaining to the meeting and the project associated with the meeting, and will not be used by the City of Mississauga for any other purposes.
- If I turn my camera on during the meeting, I consent to the City of Mississauga virtually capturing and transmitting my image and agree to having other participants see me and my surroundings as captured by the camera. I may also choose to keep my camera off to preserve and protect my privacy.
- I acknowledge and agree that the City has no responsibility for or control over the manner in which other participants may behave during the meeting, including the potential to record and use for any purpose my image, name, surroundings or handle or any other personal information which I make available and hereby release the City, its elected officials, councillors, employees, consultants and agents from any liability for any costs, expenses, losses or damages I may incur or sustain as a result of or in connection with any other participant recording or using my image, name, surroundings or handle or any other personal information derived from the virtual meeting for any purpose whatsoever.
- I confirm that I am 18 years of age or older, and if not, my parent or legal guardian (a) consents to my participation in the virtual meeting, (b) has electronically registered me for and will be electronically facilitating or has electronically facilitated my joining the meeting and (c) has agreed to these terms and conditions on my behalf.
- The personal information collected during or in connection with the meeting is under the authority of the Sections 8, 9 and 11 of the Municipal Act 2001, and will be used to communicate information on the Aquitaine Avenue Road Safety Improvement Project. Questions about the collection of personal information should be directed to Matthew Sweet, Manager, Active Transportation, City of Mississauga, email email@example.com.
Notice and Disclaimer: The City of Mississauga is not responsible for any unauthorised, inappropriate or illegal recording and use of your image, surroundings or personal information you may disclose during the course of the meeting.